Lets do lunch
Due to the uncertainty of COVID, we have made the difficult decision to close the cafe and open the cellar door by appointment only. This will be the norm at least until September 2020. Please do not hesitate to call us; 2 hours advance notification would be appreciated.
Please check our facebook page for days we will be open with bookings. Due to COVID requirements, you will need to call to make a booking on these days to ensure we can safely manage the groups. 0439 476198. Thank you for your understanding.
Sit back and relax!
Beautiful lawns and a lake 500 metres away are perfect picnic spots; outdoor tables dot the lawns surrounding the cellar door, and there is plenty of space to dine in air-conditioned comfort inside too. A large selection of outdoor games including Giant Jenga, Giant Kerplunk, Petanque / Bocce, Volley Ball, Totem Tennis, Badminton & Croquet are available on request to while away a sunny afternoon or if the weather turns, a selection of indoor games is available to play in front of the fire. Sit back, sip a glass of fine wine, and watch the sun shine down on the vines. Relax and reconnect.
Limited menu available every day! Planned menus for larger groups can be arranged.
• Dukkah, Red Rock Olive oil & Turkish bread $10pp
• Cheese platter – Castello Blue & Meredith Dairy marinated feta cheeses, olives, local quince paste, Captains Table water crackers (Gluten free rice crackers available) $15pp
• Full Platter – Blue, camembert & aged cheddar cheeses, smoked salmon, prosciutto, olives, local quince paste, Lana’s rhubarb relish, fruit, bread, Screaming Seeds dukkah, olive oil, Turkish bread $20pp
• Muffin size vegetable frittatas & mini sausage rolls served with fresh salad & choice of Baghdad Poppy seed dressing or Waltanna Gold Tuscan flaxseed oil $25pp
• Espresso Coffee & Teas from Simply Teas & Cake (Choice of one of the following:) $8 per person
Queen’s Birthday Weekend Special
• Pumpkin Soup & Toasted Sourdough bread $15pp