Lets do lunch
Sit back and relax!
Beautiful lawns and a lake 500 metres away are perfect picnic spots. Outdoor tables dot the lawns surrounding the cellar door, and there is plenty of space to dine in air-conditioned comfort inside too. Sit back, sip a glass of fine wine, and watch the sun shine down on the vines. Relax and reconnect.
Limited menu available every day! Planned menus for larger groups can be arranged.
• Dukkah, Red Rock Olive oil & Turkish bread $10pp
• Cheese platter – Castello Blue & Meredith Dairy marinated feta cheeses, olives, local quince paste, Captains Table water crackers (Gluten free rice crackers available) $15pp
• Full Platter – Blue, camembert & aged cheddar cheeses, smoked salmon, prosciutto, olives, local quince paste, Lana’s rhubarb relish, fruit, bread, Screaming Seeds dukkah, olive oil, Turkish bread $20pp
• Muffin size vegetable frittatas, quiche Lorraine, spinach & fetta filo pastry triangles & mini sausage rolls served with fresh salad & choice of Baghdad Poppy seed dressing or Waltanna Gold Tuscan flaxseed oil $25pp
• Locally blended Roxburgh Coffee or Teas from Simply Teas & Cake (Choice of one of the following:) $8 per person
Scones, Portland strawberry jam & cream
Apple crumble & cream